Saturday, June 26, 2010

Coming Clean

I have a confession. Before you get too excited thinking I am really going to tell you my lifelong friends' secrets (you seriously didn't think I would tell you mine, did you?), I should say that it's really more of an epiphany. After thinking about what I would write about to kick-off the reunion tour this week, it dawned on me. I think I put my finger on why I haven't touched this blog in over a year.

This wasn't the worst case of writer's block that I have ever had...I have plenty of material, trust me. It's just that the "stuff" that's been on my mind...well, I just didn't think anyone would care.

Most of the people who read this blog are friends and family and I know and appreciate that you care about me. It's just that some of this "stuff" has the potential to be a one-way ticket to downer town and I don't want to be responsible for dragging anyone there. So in the spirit of full disclosure, you have been warned! Now on with the blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment